Just in case you are wondering...
In almost three weeks I haven't stopped moving (figuratively and literally)!
Been busy traveling, painting lofts, carrying boxes, sewing curtains, giving kisses, running errands, painting bedrooms, assembling beds, teaching classes, washing clothes and furniture....
And I have a lot to tell, just too tired right now to begin!!
Here are a few photos til the next post



5 comments:
The images are beautiful, especially that last one! I love the girls' dresses. I wonder how it's going with the sisters at Hope? (Sounds like a movie title.)
These are the milestones you hang your life on, Shari! :)
The sisters at Hope are doing really well!
Realistically, the next post will be Friday--Katy and Emma are in the full swing of another school year, and Laura is really stepping up to a unique level for herself as a Sophomore Board officer and other activities.
My job is going great...always something to share about my day! I'm hoping the next few posts will cover these topics.
I want to see pictures of the new rooms!!!
Oh, and no I dont remember the shirt from when I was two, but I would like a new one that says it :)
Loved the pictures! What fun it is to matriculate into this scene!! I'm sooooo..... glad that Katy and Emma have each other at this time in their journey.
What shirt is Katy talking about?
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment