
So, I've discovered almost a month has been lost between posts, and of course, I'm just as busy as ever! (As an aside, I remember my mother running up and down a full flight of stairs whether at her work or at home--full spring--and I think this is me during this season of life. For those of you who check more regularly than others, I'm quite sure you knew my mother then, and understand the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!)
Today is the last day of decorating at home, and the first day of Renaissance Week. We have had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday--missing Katy so very much, and happy for Emma and Laura's presence for the first time in 5 years.
By this time next week, Renaissance will be complete, Katy's first trip home will be over, and most in our family will have collapsed! My mom and stepdad will still be in town for the big event, there will be three weeks of concerts waiting before the craziness is done. I will do my best to post pictures of Emma's year as Lady Chamberlain one week from now--another daughter almost gone.


In the meantime, I trust all had a wonderful beginning to the 2007 Holiday Season, and I will post as time allows...

4 comments:
Pictures always speak more than a thousand words, Shari. I love them of all of you! Happy Thanksgiving past and Christmas future. In the meantime, I wish you the best Renaissance ever! Wish we could be there with you. Just arrived in Amsterdam this morning and will be here till Dec. 15th!
Such a nice group of pics, love that one of Emma pouting in her R dress. :) And I assume that's Laura's b-friend. :) And I see yours there too. :) Happy days to all of you, and hang in there. It will all be worth it in the end!
Yes, definitely had a wonderful holiday. Glad to see some new pictures! Did you sew that dress all by yourself! Yummy! Wish I knew how to do that:D
Ruth- I love that picture of Emma, too! That pout came in handy during one scene in the castle when her husband was about to be stabbed by the King and she begged for his life. It was quite comical! No, that's not Laura's boyfriend. He is her cousin-in-law.
Swedehart-Yes, I sewed what Katy designed. I'll be doing a follow-up post about that project sometime this week.
Post a Comment