Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nine Years Pass By Too Quickly

Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband, Garland!

Hats off to the Man for helping me rear three daughters through open houses at school, birthdays, new boyfriends, old boyfriends, proms, graduations, student drivers, dresses and dances, loft-building projects....


....for still surviving hot flashes, erratic thyroid, job changes, empty nesting about to begin, The Next Food Network Star, good-byes needing to be said, chick flicks, sleeping from the day's stresses a little too early, too-long-road trips....


Here's to my best friend now and forever. I'd love another 90 years with you if it were possible!

6 comments:

Katy said...

happy anniversary! I cant imagine you without Chickey!

Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you lovebirds. :D

Don said...

Life is good

Ginnie Hart said...

That is soooooo sweet!!! Happy anniversary...belatedly!

Grandma said...

My, oh my, oh my........how beautiful a tribute, honey! Thanks for sharing from your heart, and how very thrilled I am for you and your Man!! You know how I feel about this SIL o'mine!!! Next to the one God gave me 6 yrs. after you rec'd. your wonderful husband gift, there's none better..... and I DO agree with myself..... ha!!

Love you! Mom

Grandma said...

Another thought: I agree with Katy -- I, also, can't imagine you without Garland! Mom