Monday, December 03, 2007

Behind the Scenes


Lady and Lord Chamberlain

Dressing Room fun

Warm-ups in the castle

We actually have fun!


A series communicating the heat! :)



I put the photos first this morning....

Beginning with the "formal" Lord and Lady Chamberlain portrait, I thought a few fun shots before the festivities would be appropriate. The average temps in Sarasota were highs in the mid 80's, so, needless to say, the a/c was working at it's max with all the people present and the weight of the costumes.

More later, with performance photos....

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

I can see why this is THE event of your year, Shari. Maybe one year we will be able to see it for ourselves. That would be delightful!

Mrs. M. said...

That would be wonderful! There are three years remaining for our family. It will definitely be odd to no longer participate once the girls are gone!