Friday, June 15, 2007

Homesick





This is one of the times during the year I am usually looking forward to seeing my family at our cottage in MI. Unfortunately this year, with bringing Katy to college in August, we need to pass on our annual 4th of July trip.

This saddens me greatly.


Yesterday I updated our refridgerator with new pictures and kept some of the "classics". It's fun to see how children grow and how adults get better with age (like a fine wine!!). I have aunts who inspire me, and family who loves me.
Laura noticed we four in the same order, happenstance!
I just don't see them enough!

1st & 3rd photos on the right are funny!

It's time for an official invitation: November 29, 30, December 1 is the RHS Renaissance Feast. PLEASE COME for a visit!! It's beautiful in Sarasota that time of year--and it's a great event and memory to share with family.

btw-much better view if you click on the photos!

7 comments:

Nathan said...

We'll have to send you a good one of us. Maybe THEN we'll make the cut! :)

Mrs. M. said...

nh- That's funny! Did you notice the large family photo at the side on the left? Maybe I should add the Brooklyn Bridge one!! ;) Thanks for visiting!

Ruth said...

Hey! Did you print that one of Boots, Donica, Les and me in Central Park from Bootsie's blog?? Kewl!

Thanks for the invite. :)

Mrs. M. said...

Ruth-
Sure did use it from her blog! In fact, don't we have a photosharing site for our family on Hartville? Why don't we use it?

I love the photo just below the Central Park one of you, me, G'pa/G'ma on the plane to Hawaii!

Ruth said...

Oh man! I didn't even notice that one. Wow, that feels like another lifetime!

Ginnie Hart said...

So Donica and I were there? Didn't see us. Hmmm. Gotta put us up and then I guess we'll just have to come visit you! :)

It's funny. When I first saw these pics, I thought they were of the cottage fridge!

Mrs. M. said...

Boots- Of course, the cottage is inspirational, isn't it?!

Your Central Park photo is directly below the one of Jimbo and Garland. Click on the photo to see it big. I also put descriptors from our word magnets by the photo...